Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tutorial 3

1. I started of with the original layer then I duplicated the layer and then created a new blank layer. I used the lasso tool, move, and clone stamp tool to get this effect. Oh and feather the lasso selection to so that the edges is not so rough.


2. Now to insert text and create a new alpha channel in the channels tab. Well i created lines with 2px - 8px use the pixelated and gaussian blue effect to get this.


3. Then I use the magic wand to select all the alphabets and then create a new channel 'alpha 2' and this time change the alphabets stoke to 10px and filter it with brush strokes and this is the effect.

4. I also changed the blending option of the layer and thus get this effect as if the words are coming out from the cracked wall.


5. Finally the text below is also done with the same technique as the above. Then I split the canvas to half and transform half into black and white. Changing the american dollar to 100 Euro.


6. The final image jeng jeng jeng...

No comments: